A lot has happened since I last published a post. 2014 was a very difficult year for me, and it was very traumatic also. Thinking back to the beginning of the year, I got sick and tired of that corporate nonsense and their insecurities. So, I resigned with the view and intention of making a living for my wife and I off the grid. But off the grid, I mean by not working in the corporate slavery system. And then, I lost my internet connection, I couldn't pay for it. I had a website, and I was using it to make some money. But it did not work out, probably because I did not understand the concept of selling stuff on the internet. I still don't understand the concept, although I at least know now that I was doing it all wrong. I still have a long way to get ahead, I don't have the money to pay the people who know all about this and how to make a success of a website. And they are expensive, I'm sure these people think I already have lots of money. In the mean time, I spent the last of my money to pay for a website. The wheels fell off of course, I was heading for disaster all along. I didn't know what I was doing, nor did I understand how this works.
I lost my internet connection, so I couldn't work on my blog, nor on my website anymore. I went back to the corporate slavery system with the hopes of getting some work. What really beats me is that that system isn't ashamed of themselves. They know the tough times normal people are living under, that even basic food is expensive up to a point where it's unbearable to live, and they pay you a meager, disgusting salary. By paying me so little, they actually insult me. But they don't care as long as the bosses can drive their luxury cars and live in their palaces, Anyway, what I need to say is: my wife died at the beginning of August of that year, and my whole life is destroyed now. I just go with the motions of living, I feel like one of the walking dead since then. Nothing has meaning anymore.
In September, I was sitting in my room one night, and I wanted to commit suicide. I know that this is not the way to go, so I sat there and prayed: "God, I have nothing left. I commit what is over to you. I submit to Your will." Now, I have a small room at the back of the church which is perfect for me, I don't have a family to care for anymore. I have internet connection, and I can use it as I want, but I need to use it sparingly. I don't know what's going to happen after this.I am writing articles now, I will place a link to them after this. I'm doing this because I enjoy it. I don't care whether people buy these articles, as long as someone can benefit from it. Because I write articles on my own experiences in life and how I managed to overcome the problems, although it's an ongoing process. I should be posting more regularly from now.
One of my Articles
No comments:
Post a Comment