Allow me to explain how the currency converter works, in case you don't know how to use it. I placed it here for your convenience for you to be able to calculate the price of each item you choose according to your own country's exchange rate. I know I prefer using to be able to know exactly howmuch it will cost in case I don't have enough money in my account. I like to make double sure because of the complications with the bank. There are two sides of the currency converter. On the left, it says I have. On the right, it says I receive. There's a drop down arrow on the left of each window. The widow on the left, change it to US Dollar because what you want to buy is calculated in US Dollars. On the left window, change ito to whatever your country's currency is. Under the orange window which now says US Dollar, In the grey window below the orange window, Put there the actual price of the item you wish to buy. Next to that window, also a grey window, you will see the price of the items in your country's currency. And that's all, now you can see exactly what the price is in your own currency. I like to keep things easy and simple, without any unnecessary stuff.
To be honest, I don't know what to blog about today, but I feel I need to blog daily, with any topic. The weather is nice and cool today, although very humid. I'm the maid in my home, and I wanted to do some major cleaning, which I had to postpone for a sunny day. I want to wash the bedding, and the dogs need a bath, they stink. Tomorrow, maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment