Sunday, 16 March 2014

Now I know

At least I know now why my website has been blocked. It's because the email program I boughthas expired, I have to pay for it again. I have to wait for another month at least before I can pay for it. But until then, my webstore is on my third blog, right at the bottom. I have to use the resources available to me, and in spite of all these troubles, be successful. I hope, anyway.To see my webstore, go to: webstore The blog is called compusar.co, and the webstore is at the bottom. It's a widget, to access the actual webstore, click on any item there, then you will have access to it. I have only three categories in it: apparel, shoes and books. I don't want to make it too big, this is only a webstore, not a supermarket. In this blog, is a banner advertising clothing discount, 40 % off clothing. Click on the banner, and you will taken to my associate account. But just ignore that, click on any item you would like to see. Then, you will be taken to the shopping cart. Bare in mind that shipping costs are free if you buy for over $35,00. Also, your personal details, including your banking details, is safe with us. If you would like, please let me know when you buy anything on my associate's account. It's not my business what you buy, nor howmuch you pay, I just would like to follow up with people to make sure the new items arrive at the right address. Depending on where in this world you live, it will take about two to three weeks for delivery. And feel free to use the currency converter to calculate the exchange rate according to your own country. Well, we'll chat again tomorrow. Cya

No comments:

Post a Comment