Wednesday, 7 January 2015

The fifth month my wife is gone

First of all, today is the fifth month since my loving wife died of a heart attack at four o'clock in the morning. Now, life is a drag without my wife, and I just go through the motion of living like a zombie, or like one of the living dead. But life must go on, I must do what I can to at least support myself, seeing as I don't have a family anymore.

I'm writing articles now, I have lots to contribute to others. With my life experiences, I feel I can give others lots of advice on how to have a good life. All of these articles are based on my own life experiences and how I dealt with negative influences. Although the idea is to sell those articles, it doesn't matter if anyone actually buys them. I know people read them, and if someone just reads it and receives something, maybe a piece of advice that would benefit them, and if at least one person would use this, then I feel I have done my job.

The banners in this blog is also still active if you would like to have a look through this, I stopped it because I lost my internet connection, and it just wasn't happening fast enough, seeing as this was the only way for me to support myself, and it costs money to run a website and even a free blog.

With all this negative words, here is one of my articles I have written. Maybe someone will benefit from them and not make the same mistakes I have made in life.

My Article

No comments:

Post a Comment