Saturday, 1 March 2014

Been a while

It's been a while since I posted on my blog. Actually, I have two. One I post in the morning, and one in the afternoon. This one I normally post in the afternoon. But because of unexpected circumstances, I had to cut down to once a day to save my internet connection. Unfortunately, I chose to post on my morning blog. It was a tough decision, but I felt it was better to post on my morning blog. I haven't given up, I won't give up, this is just a problem I intend to deal with as soon as possible. It will take me another two months about because I'm waiting for extra money to come in due to me by the provident fund. Then, it will be full steam ahead. I have chosen working as an affiliate associate for amazon.com as a vocation. But I need to learn a lot about marketing and social media. Most people go to university to study that, but I have to learn it by trial and error. Sometimes I don't which way to turn there's so much information out there on the subject.

In the meantime, don't try get in my website, it's out of action till I can pay for my domain again, but I will let you know when it's back online again. I have banners on my blog for you to inspect, and there is also the currency converter for your convenience. I have plans and ideas I want to experiment with, I'll see as I get along, as soon as I am able. It's nice to know people aree actually reading my blogs. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment