Hello people ! I noticw moew pwoplw are reading my blogs. Thank you very much for your time. I have updated my second webstore, I added another category, books. Obviously, to access it, open my website and you will go to the "Welcome" page. Click on the small "Store 2" at the top, and you will be there. The books category is right at the bottom of the categories section. Click on the "Books" category, and you will find all sorts of books. If you are looking books from any specific author, use the search engine at the top right of the webstore. Also, use the currency converter to calculate the price according to your currency unless you use Dollars. If you don't find anything you want, leave me a note in the comments, or use my email address at the top of the "Welcome" page, I will find it for you.
Here is my trademark, my website URL:
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment