Friday, 10 January 2014

Resigned

I resigned from my job yesterday, officially. I normally work onsite at various companies and they have cut out all the companies who normally do their work. At the workshop also, there is absolutely nothing happening. And although I have blue eyes, I'm not the blue eyed boy. In other words, I'm not one of the favorites. So, instead of waiting for something to happen, and nothing is happening, I decided to resign and get out of the corporate world. So, technically speaking, I don't have a job anymore. Now, I work for myself, I'm an entrepreneur. I believe in myself and my capabilities, I'm positive, I will make this work. There's no option for me anymore, I have burnt the bridges. I can't go back. With lots of prayer believing my God is a miracle working God, I will make it.

Every time I try open the URL I actually paid for, it refers to a different page on wordpress.com, that's why I have to use the URL for my "Welcome" page for people to access my website. If someone could please help me with this, I want to use my full website URL so that people can access my website easily. And, this is very annoying. Thank you

Here is my trademark, my website URL:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment