Wednesday, 8 January 2014

I'm back

The last post, I said I might lose my internet connection. And this happened yesterday. Consider the consequences for me. I can't publish posts, I can't participate with any of the social media, I can't promote any of the items I do daily. Very soon, my hard work will just disappear. That means, no more income. This morning, knowing I have just about nothing in my bank account, I took a chance to buy a data bundle just to keep myself on the road. And I received my data bundle, I can carry on working. The bank could easily have rejected my request for a data bundle because I have so little in my account, but they approved it. I know many people are cynical about this that I give God the glory in this. This morning I was praying for a solution to my problem, and I believe God give me the answer. Like I said, the bank could have rejected my request. I want to use this opportunity to challenge everyone who claims to be an atheist or any other religion to just take a Bible and just read it like a book. By the time you have finished reading the Bible, you will be saved, I am confident of that. It doesn't matter if you are cynical about it, or negative, or whatever other reason you might have, by the time you have finished you will serve  the Almighty God.

Here is my trademark, my website URL:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment