We are having a tough time in my house lately. I'm in danger of losing my internet connection, here we have to pay for it. And I need my connection to be able to pay for it. I have to wait for another month before I see the light, when I will actually receive money for my hard work. Last month, we had enough to only pay the rent and that's all. But looking at the brighter side, we have a roof over our heads, clothes to wear and bread to eat at least. Lots of people don't even have that. So, when the tough gets going, the going gets tough. I will always be placing my daily blogs unless they cut my connection off. At least you will know why I suddenly disappear. I'm so positive about my new vocation, I know it will work. Tomorrow, I want to visit the labour to find out what is my rights seeing as I was fully employed with my company, then they placed me on short time, and that means they will phone me if and when they have work. And they never phoned me. It's not my fault the corporate system crashed because of their incompetence and mismanagement. So, I'm going to resign from that job and work hard on my new vocation.
And here is my trademark, my website URL:
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment