Sunday, 5 January 2014

Nutting Today

I didn't do any work today. Nutting, nada, zilch. I stumbled on these vidoe clips of soldiers returning from Iraq, Afghanistan and others. It was so moving I couldn't stop watching them, and the more I watch, the more I want to see. And here I sit at my desk, crying like a baby. And not because it was sad, but because I was happy. It's not very often that I end up laughing and crying at the same time. Women normally do that, not men. Or so they say. And even animals reunited to their owners after their long stint with that stupid war, you could see their gladness and the way these dogs responded to their owners. It was heart rending. And don't tell me animals don't have feelings. That's proof of that. I feel confident with this: America, you will turn out ok. I always respected your national pride, and the day is coming when you will oust those filthy parasites. So, in general, that is what my blogs are all about. I stand with you, everything I say is to help the people of America to wake up to what is really happening there. I'm from the outside, but I can give a different perspective. If you are willing to consider what I say. I'm not a university graduate, but I'm not stupid, and I have common sense. I see things, I read things. Yes America, you will beat this parasitic filth in the end. Be strong, America. The world is counting on you.

Here's my trademark, my website URL:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment