Saturday, 4 January 2014

Recap Time

I feel the time is right for me to recap how my webstore works. My website URL is www.compusar.co In the "Welcome" page, is the first webstore. I call it my webstore, amazon.com calls it the astore. The first webstore is dedicated to apparel only. There is a search engine at the top left corner. Under that, you can browze by categories, below that you can browze for specific items. Choose an item and click on it, then you can see the product details, product description, color choices and sizes, and customer reviews where you can see whether the products is a good buy or not. The second webstore has a lot more to choose from. To access the second webstore, click on the "Store 2" at the top of the page, next to the "email" The second webstore is dedicated to electronics, sport and outdoors and pet supplies. The process is the same as the first webstore, so I won't repeat myself here. You can return to the first webstore by clicking on small "Welcome" at the top of the page. You can also access the rest of my website by clicking on the large "Welcome" at the top of the first page. To return to the first webstore from the rest of the website, make sure you are in the "Cell Phones" page and click on the large "Cell Phones" at the top. The reason why I designed my website that way is for simplicity and easy to negotiate through the pages. I think there's nothing worse than running around in circles on a website, getting nowhere. It's irritating and annoying, especially if you are looking for something specific. Also each page has a currency converter for your convenience, even in my blogs. Then, you can compare prices according to your country's currency.

Here is my trademark, my website URL:
www.compusar.co 

No comments:

Post a Comment