Friday, 3 January 2014

Try Understand

Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not a violent person. I do not support anarchy or anything like that, but at the same time, it might lead to exactly that. I prefer communicating with people through discourse, although it could still lead to a fight. I don't like guns because of the responsibility involved in owning them. I am a man of peace, but sometimes you have to fight to be able to earn peace. And usually, fighting involves guns. My first preference is to talk things through, try find a common ground with the opposition for the sake of all the innocent people and children getting hurt. I'm trying to choose my words carefully here, it's not my intention to offend anyone. I suppose what I want to say is that most times you have to fight for your freedom. And most times, freedom comes at a price, and a heavy price. Probably my own life eventually. But I would do that for our future children, so that they can live in peace. I will not bow to that corrupt system.

In the mean time, here is my trademark. Be sure to have a look at the widget and banner at the top. Thank you.
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment