Thursday, 13 March 2014

Still Waiting

I'm still waiting for my situation to change. It's funny how things can change so suddenly. You think life is changing and improving, then the wheels fall off. You think you are taking a step forward, but in actual fact, you're taking ten steps back. I have a this voice in my heart that keeps on saying: "Be patient, don't worry." I feel it's God Himself telling me that. I know that worrying is a waste of time. It steals your time, your happiness, and it doesn't help at all. It makes you sick, even dries your bones, and plays horrible games with your imagination. And in the end, it seems so much worse than it actually is. My problems is patience. I know that patience is a virtue, but that is one virtue I don't have. So, all I can do is bite the bullet, keep my mouth shut, and wait. In other words, be patient.

I believe that Saturday things will improve dramatically. That is, unless things go wrong again as it usually does. I want to start a new blog, but dedicated to my webstore and my business as an amazon.com affiliate. The reason for that is because I need sales. I know that people think twice before they buy things, money is scarce, so I will also add banners advertising discounts, bargains, specials and anything that would be cheaper than the norm. I know this isn't actually the right way to do it, people don't take you seriously if you have a free blog or free website, but I have to use the resources I have at this time. My website has been blocked because I need to pay for it again, which I will have to wait till I have the finances for that. I ought to be able to do this in a month or so when I have my payments from my provident fund. Until then, I have no other finances coming in, I am presently unemployed. So, I have to make this work no matter what. I can't go back to the corporate system, they can't offer me the stability and security I need to live, even survive.

To all the people who are following me, thank you very much. Over time, I will like to get to know you personally, but we'll see as I get on. I will place my new blog address here on Saturday, unless things go wrong again. Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment