Saturday, 28 December 2013

Veterans

Yes, I am or was also a veteran. I belonged to what was referred to at that time as the world's best fighting force. I was still at school when there was a need for soldiers, so I left school to fight their war. Now, imagine this; I has just barely playing with toys and I was sent to learn how to shoot guns. And kill people. They drilled it into you over and over again till it becomes second nature, like an instinct. I was sixteen years old, and they told to not go to fight their war was a criminal act punishable with jail. At that time, I knew nothing about war, politics and how it works, we were taught to just do what you were told. So, I just did what I was told, at such a young age, I didn't want to end up in the detention quarters which was horrible, and it brought a disgrace to your family. When the time came that my time in the defence force, I was still young enough to learn new skills and make a new life for yourself. But that sudden change was traumatic, from army to civilian life. But I still, to this day, suffer the consequences of leaving so early in my life. I think veterans all over the world have the similar dilemma. And it's tough trying to adapt to this new life. I have compassion for the veterans, they didn't cause the war, they only did what they were told to do. Obey.

Here's my advert; Please consider my website, I'm sure you will find something useful to you. Or just click on the links and have a look for yourself. Thank you.

My Website Address:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment