I'm on a mission again to promote my website and for amazon.com. I have placed a link on my blog, but I don't know if it's going to work, I'm for ever trying new things. But it's a process, I think, because I have to learn everything by trial and error. Most times, I just try something and hope it will work. Otherwise, it's just back to the drawing board. I'm happy with how my website is set up and how it's working, so I'm not going to change anything there. So, the experimenting will be on my blogs, there are two. I post in the morning and again in the afternoon. But I seperate them to make it interesting. If I don't like the result of this blog, I can just delete it and try again. So, here goes. I just tested it, it works. I'm happy for now. Have a look at the banner I have in the right hand corner of my blog, you will find some good deals there. I will change it from time to time. Thank you
And by the way, for my advert, my website URL is:
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment