Monday, 30 December 2013

Monday

It's time for my daily afternoon blog. I'm a bit early, I normally blog late in the afternoon, but I want to share what I have done so far today to change my blog. I'm keeping the colour the same, I prefer the darker colour. I changed the name because I want to make it more appropriate so that people know, this is me. I changed the widget at the top because the banner at the bottom is the same as the one at the top, now there's a recommended products link. I have chosen apparel and accessories for now, I will change it from time to time. Click on the widget, and you will find much more to choose from. From babies to adults. At the bottom, is a banner leading to the amazon.com homepage. I'm considering adding more, but I don't want to make it too crowded and confusing. But I like changing things often.

My website is also still active. There are lots to choose from it if you are looking specific items, especially in my webstore. The first webstore has apparel and accessories. Click on the small "Store 2" at the top to access the second store. To return to the first webstore, click on the small "Welcome" at the top of the page. Thank you

My Website URL:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment