Friday, 27 December 2013

Another offer

My offer still stands. If you are an independant entrepreneur, but you are battling still to make ends meet because of the world recession, Then we need to work together and help each other. But this idea I have is not to become an organisation, or another part of the corporate system, it's just an idea. Just to share with each other our knowledge, to network with others. The world system does that. So, if it works for them, it should work for us also. I myself, I find it boring reading, reading about statics and technical stuff that I can hardly pronounce. I just want to create a successful business to support my family. I'm not a reader or a office worker, I'm a doer. In other words, I like to do things to support myself. But I'm sure if we share our knowledge, if we help each other, we can succeed. Without going back to the corporate slavery. For me, that's not an option. I know I need help, but also, I'm sure I can help someone. Like I said, this is not another organisation. It's an idea. No bosses, no leaders, no supervisors, no nothing. Each creates his own monthly pay packet. Unless you are making millions daily, which I doubt, then just ignore this blog. But if you need support, or even advice will help, then I am your man. I will do what I can to help you. If you can't afford to pay those advertising conglomerates, those IT specialists, we have to do it for ourselves, all by trial and error. And as the saying goes: "United we stand, divided we fall"

My personal advert says: please consider my website, there is much to choose from.
 Thank you. The link to my website is below.
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment