It's the Sabbath today starting at 6 pm. to tomorrow evening 6 pm. So, I need to do all my business before 6, because if I want to follow the proper spirit of the Sabbath. There's one thing people don't understand about the Sabbath. It's in the Ten Commandments. So, God commands people everywhere to observe the Sabbath. It's commandments, not invitations. I have been convicted, by my own conscience, to keep the Sabbath, but at the right times God has ordained. To be able keep the Sabbath at the times God has ordained, you need to do so following the calendar God has ordained right at the beginning in the book of Genesis chapter 1 verse 14. For more informationon this, go to: worldslastchance.com they will explain it better than I could ever do. This is also new to me, it was never much of an issue. I didn't always go to church every Sunday, only if and when I wanted to. Now, because I learnt about this, and I feel convicted to keep the proper Sabbath and I don't, then I am in rebellion to God. I am just as good as the antichrist himself. I can't think of a worse thought than that, so I am going to obey God as He has ordained. But please don't get me wrong. This is my relationship with God. I'm not saying you must keep the proper Sabbath, you must follow your own convictions and your own religion. This is going to be difficult for me, but I feel I must do so. I believe this is what God wants from me. Noone else but me.
So, I will not posting blogs tomorrow, only after 6 pm tomorrow. But I will teel you what happened, how things pan out. I don't what, but I'm expecting something to happen.
For so long, here is my website URL
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment