We had a nice restful day today. We had roast with salads and trifle for sweets. But we weren't celebrating Christmas as such. My wife works at odd hours as a taxi driver, and sometimes to early in the morning. She has to use the opportunities she has because she doesn't know how many customers she will have the next day. So, this is our time to spend time together, undisturbed time. For once. So, seeing as I don't celebrate Christmas, does that make me not a Christian? Yes, I would think so. I don't consider myself a Christian because Christianity is steeped in traditions and idolatry. I don't buy all that stuff. The pastors and ministers who teaches their congregations to do that will answer to God one day. I profess I am a born again, Holy Spirit filled, child of God. But not a Christian.
I had a wonderful time on the Sabbath yesterday. I admit, there were no supernatural miracles or anything like that, But I'm not looking for miracles. I want the miracle worker. I want to get to know God through Jesus Christ and through the power of His Holy Spirit. Does that sound spooky spiritual? Probably. But I'm working on my own relationship with God. Evertone else must follow their own religions as they see fit.
God has given me an opportunity to create my own vocation. Hence my advert. So, please consider my webstore, there's lots in it.
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment