Yes, it's time for my daily afternoon blog. I actually started this by accident because I was new at blogging, so I started another blog. I thought of deleting this blog, but then I decided to carry on with it, see what happens. This afternoon, I was scratching out news ab out Syria, it seems to have vanished into poltical oblivion. It's not such a big deal anymore. Then, I realized something. The local people, the citizens of Syria, have taken things into their own hands. And kicked some terrorist arses in the process. Man, I love that. The thing is: their president was democratically elected. Who gives the rest of the world that was instigating this, has the right to cause trouble on Syrian sovereign land? It is apparent to me that the citizens of Syria loves their president. So, whoever caused those atrocities on Syrian land must be held accountable to it. In an international, independant court of law. The the countries who are the instigators should also held responsible and pay for the damages. I believe that Syria is on the brink of recovery, and I wish them the best.
And, here is the advert for my website. Have a look at my webstore, there's alot more there.
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment