Saturday, 21 December 2013

At a loss

I really don't know what to blog anymore. Very few people are actually reading what I blog, and I never have any response, which makes it even more difficult. It's like talking to a tree or a wall. I was advised to blog daily, but where to now? What do I blog about? It would be easier if someone asks me a question in the comments or something. So, I can only blog what I have in my mind, and that is what I've been doing the last few days. And, trust me, you will not like what I have to say most times. I've been reading alternative news for a long time. I just don't trust the mainstream media because I can see how they are brainwashing us. I just don't follow the crowd, for instance, People are spending money as if they have an endless supply, but I would rather stay at home, stay away from the crowds. I don't have the money to spend anyway, my internet marketing is going now only for about three months. And any business takes about a year to two years to just get started. My poor wife works as a taxi driver, and she must support us till my business takes off. And driving around in the hot sun isn't very nice. She will reap the benefits when my business takes off, then she can sit at home and play farmville, she loves that.

So, here is my advert: My website is working well, I checked it this morning. All the links work properly, the banners, the webstores. I'm actually amazed myself at the stuff that is in it. People don't even have to access the rest of my website.

Here is my website URL
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment