Friday, 20 December 2013

Networking

I did some research this morning on networking. All I could find is the affiliate companies. Like amazon.com, ebay, and a host of others. That's not what I am looking for. Those companies give you the material, the software to use, but you must use your own website and resources to create wealth for yourself. How you do that is your problem. I'm interested in networking with other people, not companies. In the end, I must promote my own website and encourage people to buy stuff on my website. And it's the same for you. So, it's up to us to make this work, in spite of the recession and all the other problems we need to deal with daily. So, my idea is for us to help each other. I will buy your stuff and help any other way I can. Like promote your website on my Facebook business page and where ever else I can. But let me emphasize, this is between us the affiliate dealers. Lets help each other where we can. For me, it's simple. All I need is for people to click on the links provided on my website. I get $2.00 per click, so that is already something for me. That's all, I don't expect you to buy anything on my website. Although it would be better if people buy stuff on my website, but atleast it's something. Let's start a network to help each other. We can use my community page in Facebook, the URL is: Compusarco-Community Or, you can send a comment at the bottom, or my email address is in my website "Welcome" page. Feel free to email me if you are interested. Thank you

My Website Address:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment