At this stage, I feel it's necessary at this stage to recap on how my website works. When you click on the URL, you will arive at the "Welcome" page. There, you will see the webstore which is concentrated on apparel for babies, boys and girls, juniors, ladies and men. There is somuch there, you need to look around to find what you are looking for. There is a second webstore. To access that store, click on the small "Store 2" at the top next to the email URL. That page is concentrated on electronics, and many other items. You will find just about anything bon that page from ceel phones to tools and many more. To be able to return to the first store, click on the small:Welcome" at the top. To access the rest of the rest of my web site, in the "Welcome" page, click on the large "Welcome" at the top. Each page also has a currency converter for your convenience. There are also two widgets in the "Cell Phones" page. On the left is the deals widget where you could find items at a much cheaper price. On the right is the recommended widget where items are recommended by amazon.com. There you could also find cheaper prices. Each page also has two banners. Click on the bannersto find items also at a cheaper price. To return to the store, open the "Cell Phones" page and click on the large "Cell :phones"at the top.
I am an affiliate agent for amazon.com. And I am using my website to create a new, different job for me, and to support my family. With this current world recession, I have no confidence in the corporate system, so now I am an entrepreneur. Business is very slow, but I am confident that my website will work. I am now unemployed, and it would be much appreciated if you would just have a look in my website. I don't expect you to buy anything, please just click on the links I have provided and have a look what's there. Just have a look in the amazon.com website, that's all. Thank you.
My Website Address:
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment