Saturday, 14 December 2013

No Name

I've been battling to name my next blog. So I just called it no name. This afternoon, I was looking for videos on Youtube for anything on the ocean with dolphins, whales, etc, but no violent. Killer whales and sharks, especially great whites, I have rarely seen videos where they are feeding. That means, they are killing something in the sea. Ifound another video that was excellent, the graphics was great and with the music was soothing. Then, it was spoiled for me, I don't understand why I always end up with that kind of stuff. And it's the old, boring stuff, how the world system is amnipulating mankind. And the fact that the corporate system is at war with us, the normal people. But people doesn't want to know about that. It seems they have what I call the ostrich syndrome. Where an ostrich would push it's head in the ground, pretending nothing is wrong, hoping noone would notice them, nor see them. People are in denial. The evidence is there, the proof of what is happening, but they refuse to accept the reality of it. I think this is very stupid. And when the rug gets pulled out from under their baksides. Then they want to complain, when it's too late.

In the meantime, I have left the corporate system, I am creating my own wealth. So, please consider my website, I'm sure you will find something useful to you. Thank you.

My Website Address:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment