I really don't know what to blog about. I was watching a documentary on Youtube earlier on it what way we are being brainwashed particularly by the media. And by the visuals like TV, movies and games. It seems it's all about subliminal effects. In other words, you don't literally see what it is, but your brain picks up the messages. The graphics also play an important part of course, because it touches you sense of sight. Then, I ask why would they want to brainwash us? I don't have proof of this, but I probably will get it soon enough, but I think it's so that those who want to control us wants us to fall in line with what they want to do. It's a lost case for them if others refuse to follow them. Then they will have a revolution, and they will be kicked off their pedestals. So, who are these people that want to brainwash us? Well, yes, the Illuminati, international bankers and politicians play a major role. But it's even deeper than that. Also, look at the corporate world. Think for yourself. You buy things, things you don't really need ,but at expanded prices so that they have a good profit. So, all in all, you work your butt off for the corporate world and you buy their unnecessary rubbish at exhorbitant prices, therefore, they keep you in slavery. That's actually besides the point. My advice to anybody who is prepared to listen to my two pennies worth, throw out your TV and learn to communicate to your family. I, for one, have stopped watching TV long ago. I choose carefully what movies I look at. Games is also a no no, because it's roll playing, which in the end will affect your personality. You might think this will make your life boring. But use your organization skills. Find something else constructive to spend quality time with your children. Life begins after you smash the TV with a hammer.
Also, consider my webstore. There is a lot to choose from, and much more.
My Website Address:
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment