Thursday, 12 December 2013

SEO

I paid for a SEO to increase my advertising. I had a look in Google search to see what it looks like, it's not going to help me much. So, I need to rethink this on how to advertise my website better. This SEO thing isn't going to work because of the wording. Nobody will even consider looking at my website, so I will rethink this all over again. Perhaps pay more to change the wording. I applied at a web designing business, but they are far too expensive, I haven't started really making money yet. Sp, it's back to the drawing board. But twice a week, I place an item on Google+, facebook, Twitter and linkedin to adverise those items. But, alas, noone has bought anything yet. But yet, I am confident.

Please consider to at least have a look at what I have on my website. I have two web stores including the singular items on each page. To access the second store, click on the "Store 2" link at the top. To return to the first store, click on the "Welcome" link at the top. To access the rest of my website, click on the large "Welcome" at the top. Thank you.

My Website Address:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment