Monday, 16 December 2013

No blog for yesterday

I didn't post any blog yesterday. By the afternoon, by the normal time I publish my blog, it was so hot yesterday that my computer was sluggish, and I could feel the heat emmanating from. it. So, I swiched it off and left it for the day, a person never knows what can go wrong with a computer, and repairs are exhorbitantly expensive. It's a lot cooler today, a bit windy and cloudy, but bearable todat at least. But our heat arrives on January and February, that's when it's hot and humid. So, I rather left blogging yesterday.

It's Christmas soon, have you done your present shopping yet? And you are dreading entering those over crowded malls? Don't fear. Have a look in my webstore, you will find exactly what you are looking for. In the comfort of your home, you can do your shopping. No crowds, no long queues. Within minutes, you could order your presents on my webstore. And, you can find even more if you access the rest of my website and find even more. To access the rest of my website is easy. Just Click on the large "Welcome" at the top.

My Website Address:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment