Monday, 2 December 2013

It's working

The page I was busy with yesterday looks right now. If there is one thing I learnt about this is: If you are battling with HTML code, just leave it for a few hours. It will give you a different perspective on how to repair a problem. Otherwise, you could mess everything up and all your hard work has gone. So, in the afternoon I returned to the problem with a better perspective, and within half an hour, it was sorted. I just want to go through it all again, test the links, run the website. And I am ready to add another page to my website. But this time, I want to do something different compared to what my other pages are about. I'm considering clothing and clothing accessories. For ladies, men and babies. And children. I haven't finally decided yet what I will do, but it will be different to the rest of my website. So, watch this space, there's more coming. And even much more.

My website address:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment