Sunday, 1 December 2013

I added another page to my website. There is a few glitches to sort out, but with time I will deal with it. The banners and currency converter, I have no control over how they respond in a website, so I can only wait and see what happens. I had to place it in the HTML code of my website. I don't want to fiddle there too much, otherwise I could ruin the whole page. And to complete the work in one page takes a day and a half. Then, you have to publish it, make sure it all works, then sort out the problems that occurred. And there will be unexpected problems, I have eighty eight links on one page. And it's better to publish the page, then test it for problems, then sort them out. When dealing with the internet and HTML, most times it just don't work out as you would expect it. And everything I know about HTML so far is what I taught myself. I have a long, long way to design a website using only the HTML code. For so long, I invite you to have a look what I have done. It's still about electronics, but there are a more diverse choice of items. There are six pages now, I might add another page, but with something totally different to what the other pages are. Maybe clothing, or sport equipment, but I will let you know if I decide to do that.

My website address:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment