Saturday, 30 November 2013

New Page

I have been working the whole day on another page on my website. There's a problem with the HTML code I need to sort out, but I think it's the weather. I have a WiFi dsl connection at home, and it causes havoc if the weather is bad. And right now, the wind is blowing strongly, it's raining and with a thunderstorm. And WiFi doesn't like bad weather. My connection isn't too good either, considering it;s weekend, so I will have to wait till the signal gets stronger. And the weather plays a major role. What I have placed on the new page, is: First, I call it simply "Etras" I don't know what else to call it, but I might change it sometime, but it's a big job just to change the name. I put printers, printer cartrage, iPads, Readers, cameras, GPS and surveillance equipment. You're welcome to go see what I have done, but I haven't finished yet, I have a problem with the HTML code. I should have it sorted by tomorrow evening. To open this page, click on the large "Welcome" at the top of the page. You will be referred to the "Cell Phone" page, then under the large "Cell Phone" click on the smaller word "Extras" I must add thet what I have on my website isn't exhaustive. This is only the tiny bit of what amazon.com has. If you are looking for something specific, I can find it for you. Send a comment on my blog and I will answer you there. Thank you

My website address is:

www,compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment