I changed my blog, using a template. I prefer darker colors becuse it's not a strain on your eyes. Using brighter colors, like red, orange, white, you just about need to wear your sunglasses to read what I text. I know my eyes are very sensitive to bright light, so I make it easier for myself and others to read.
About my website; the URL is: www.compusar.co
If you want to byepass the webform and rather access the rest of my website, please click on the large "Welcome" at the top of the page. I have eighty eight links on each page, so have a look around and test it as you wish. Every page also has a currency converter for your convenience, I hope it will be helpful. Also, check what's available on the banners at the top of the page and in the center of each page. Thank you for your time.
No comments:
Post a Comment