Tuesday, 3 December 2013

Thinking Pattern

From the day you are born, you are taught to think in a certain way. Everything you learnt at school was to train to act and think in that certain way. And the main aspect in your training is to learn how to obey the orders of the corporate system. When you are at school leaving age, you are told to get a job. Work in the system. Be a good member of society. Get married and have children. Teach your children to behave in the same way as you have been taught. "Well, to have your own business, you need millions for capital." That is what the system teaches you. "It's impossible to build your own business because . . ." Now, you just need to fill in on the dotted line. When you think in a certain way, you believe that certain way is the only method to use to do anything. Be it problem solving, creating a job, communication. Say please, say thank you, and further just shut up. And when things happen that rocks your boat, your world falls apart. You don't know how to deal with these problems, you were never taught how to. Most of all, you were never taught how to think for yourself. You lose your job through no reason of your own, and your family lives in poverty while you wait for the system to give you a job again. Till it suits themselves, maybe. So, you go job hunting, with no success, yet there is a world out there, full of opportunities, where you could live in comfort if you will only think differently, see life differently. You can use your natural talents to support your family, or you can use what you have in your home. A lawn mower, a welding machine, some tools. But it's not necessary for anyone to live in poverty in these modern age. I say "Think out of the box." What do you think I mean by that? I mean think differently to other people. Don't allow others to influence the way you think and the way you reason. If you say "I can't do it." then you can't, because of how you think and reason. There is nothing in this world that is impossible, but it will take perseverence, dettermination, discipline to get where you want to be. I learnt that through experience. It takes discipline to get up at six in the morning to work on my website. Read my emails, say good morning to everyone I know on Google+ and Facebook, post another page on my blog. It takes perseverence for me when I constantly advertize my website without knowing if anyone has actually seen it. It takes perseverence when at the end of the month, you have debt and rent to pay, with my creditors baying at my back, they know I've been sitting at home. It also takes pereseverence to work all day and night to complete a task so that your website could function properly. I've been through that so many times.  Actually, I don't know what to blog today, so this is what is in my heart to anyone who is prepared to read this. But so many people are so comfortable in the world system that they will fight for it, to keep that system in place. When in the end, it's only a matter of time for the corporate system to throw you out as dung. They don't care for you personally, even less for your family. Because it's all about money. So, Iadvise whoever is willing to hear what I'm saying, get out of the world system. Create your own job, and push through, persevere. In the end, you will reap an abundant harvest. Be strong. Be courageous.

My Website URL:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment