Friday, 6 December 2013

Changes

I made changes to the welcome page of my website. The webform didn't look as if it fitted in, it made the page look all lopsided and odd. People weren't using it, so why should I even have it on my website? I changed the wording completely, people aren't really interested in what I have to offer, they are probably content with their mainline jobs. I have also placed an A store on the welcome place. I have only just put it there this morning, so it will take a few weeks to register, amazon.com maintains it. And it's sooo biggg. I don't want to fiddle there too much, otherwise things will just go wrong again, and I have to do it over. Again. So, I will have to be patient to see how it will work out.

The weekend is upon us, and it's holiday season for us here in sunny South Africa. So, if you are going somewhere, be careful it's also a season of madness. More substance abuse, more parties, leading to more road accidents. The summer is here, the winter is gone, you can pack away your eskimo suits for a while. In the southern hemisphere, anyway. If you are on the web, consider looking at my website:

www.compusar.co

1 comment: