It's Saturday, and it's weekend. I can rest a bit now, all my website pages are working properly. Except the welcome page. I changed it completely yesterday, deleted the webform and placed an A store in it's place. It's going to take a few weeks to register because amazon.com maintains and coltrols it. I also made templates of all the pages so that if something goes wrong, I can simply use those instead of the usual pages.
There is major news in this country now. Nelson Mandela, the former president, has died. Now, there are rumours that the blacks want to murder all the whites living there. There have been talks about that doing its rounds for many years, so there must be a truth to it. The whites already have their backs against the wall, they can't find work because of that affirmative action. But they can have their affirmative action, it's a trap, only they don't see it that way. Some white men have the ability to adapt themselves to their situations and come out at the top in the end. I was a maintenance artisan before but because I couldn't find work, I changed my vocation to be able to provide for my family. Now, I learnt new skills, internet marketing, and it's going slow, but I expect it to. I need to advertise my website a lot more. The beauty of my new vocation is that I can go live anywhere in the world, as long as I have an internet connection. And that is widespread. Have a look at my website, it's all working right now, except the a store. I must advertise my website. :-)
My website address
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment