There are so many ways people influence your thinking patterns. But one method is to brainwash you. You probably don'tagree with this, but look at what is happening around you. Watch your TV objectively, critically. You will soon notice that the mainstream media has the same message over and over, day in day out. It gets boring, actually. I have given up watching TV long ago, it's silly to sit and stare at a square box for so long. So, I sugest, think outside the box. Think differently. You will realize then there's many opportunities out there. It's difficult to change your thinking patterns because it's part of you, a part of what you are, your character, your personality. Besides the opposition you will have because those of who will try influence you. And they will fight and argue with you. It's good to have good influences, and choose them wisely. That way you can change the course of your life. This topic is so huge, I can't cover everything. I'm not a leading authority of the subject, I have never seen the inside of a university. This is what I have seen, what I have noticed and experienced in my life. Because I think and reason differently as the normal people. I also know how others try to influence me, and I fight back every time. Trust me, it's not easy.
In a different note, I placed a store on my website, the "Welcome" page. amazon.com will manage that, so I would expect it will take a few days to register on my website. I will give it two weeks to work, otherwise I will throw it out. It makes my web page to look odd, so it better work for me to spend time on it. Have a look if you like.
My website address:
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment