Yesterday, I put the gazebo up and we sat there in the cool breeze most of the day. We had a barbecue later in the afternoon, it was great as always. The rest of the friends and family just lie around, napping, and I looked around on my computer to look around. In my favorite subject as usual. I was looking for the latest news in the alternative media, and I came across the vidoes of Brother Nathaniel again. And once again, I have to rethink everything I learnt so far again. It's so ridiculous what's happening in the world. There are these people, you don't know them, you have never met them personally, but you believe everything they say. You want them to represent you in such an important place, the political world. You accept everything they say as gospel without any qualms nor questions. But you don't know those people personally. They promise you the world, but you don't even know them. You don't hold them accountable to everything they say and do, you just accept it all. You don't question their character, nor their agendas, nor their motives. It's stupid to believe everything people say, they could lie through their teeth and you don't know that. It's time those politicians are held responsible for their actions, even to the point of sending them to jail, even for the harshest sentence because what they are doing is normally is treasonous and a betrayal of your trust. Stop being so lazy and take responsibility for your own destiny. Have meetings with your representitves and make sure they are doing the right thing according to the laws of your country. And hold them accountable for it.
Here is my trademark again, I have to pay the rent at the end of the month.
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment