Wednesday, 1 January 2014

First day today

Well, it's the first day of the new day today. But it still feels like a normal Thursday today. But I'm at home, I'm not going to the beach or anything else like that. I went to the beach a few years ago, I vowed I will never do that again. There's so many people on the beach, they are like ants all over the place. And of course, with the misbaving element making it unpleasant for everyone else. Children get lost, people get drowned, it's a nightmare. And the life savers have a tough job even acting like policemen even if it's not in their job descriptions. So I stay at away, I stay at home. We will have a barbecue later when the temperature drops a bit, but at home. Over the next few weeks, I have my work cut out. I will be doing a course on www.alison.com on social media. I'm always learning new things to make my business and my website more effective. Or rather, to advertize my website better, I don't want to fiddle with it too much, otherwise it will cause proeblems again. And lots of unnecessary work. Many people are wishing for a better year this year. I'm going to make it a better year, a successful year. And I am willing to work at it, be disciplined, do what it takes to make my business a success. So, roll on 2014. I'm ready for you.

My trademark is my website URL, here it is:
www.compusar.co

No comments:

Post a Comment