So, what is going to happen to the white people in South Africa now seeing as Nelson Mandela is dead? White males have been retrenched and can't find work because of the affirmative action policy of the government. For many years now, there was talk about the coming genocide against the South African whites. White farmers are being murdered by the numbers, especially the white males. Soon, it's going to burst over to affect the urban areas. We have reverse apartheid now. Only worse. But at this stage, we are just watching and waiting to see what develops from here. I am also unemployed, and I can't get work because my skin color is white. But for myself, on the positive side, I now have my own internet marketing business. I feel confident, this is going to work. And I will be able to relocate to anywhere in the world. If I want to. I am prepared to share my new - found knowledge with anyone who would like to change their lives. And it's not difficult, but it will cost hard work and patience. It takes time to build a good customer base. As I said, I am incurable optimist, and I'm confident I will be able to support my family. I don't expect anything for nothing, but please look at my hard work. Decide for yourself if you would like to buy anything on my website. I am so confident that this is going to work that I am raging.
My Website Address:
www.compusar.co
No comments:
Post a Comment